INOV-8 MEN’S ROCLITE 345 GTX MID WATERPROOF LIGHTWEIGHT RUNNING HIKING BOOTS The Roclite 345 GTX hiking and running boot with graphene-enhanced G-GRIP outsole and utilizing GORE-TEX product technology offers the optimal combination of the world's toughest grip, climate comfort and protection. Released to great fanfare, the ROCLITE G 345 GTX is the first hiking shoe to use graphene, and it has been awarded GOLD award in the footwear category for 2019. The ROCLITE gives you confidence no matter how tough the terrain gets. It is the ultimate shoe for those seeking increased comfort and protection when running over multiple terrains. FEATURES: - Superior graphene-enhanced G-GRIP outsole - Lightweight GORE-TEX boot - Cushioned Ride with POWERFLOW midsole SPECIFICATIONS: - Fit Scale: 3 - Drop: 8 mm - Footbed: 6 mm - Lug Depth: 6 mm - Midsole: POWERFLOW - Midsole Stack: Heel 16 mm / Forefoot 8 mm - Shank: META-PLATE - Sole Compound: GRAPHENE GRIP - Product Weight: 345 g / 12.1 oz MEN'S HIKING FOOTWEAR Conquer mud, rock and open fell in our light and durable range of men’s hiking boots and shoes. Protective uppers deliver warmth and support while graphene-enhanced outsoles ensure uncompromising grip. Take extreme conditions in your stride.
- lace-up closure
- ➤ GORE TEX - The upper technology is waterproof not just resistant. It guarantees no leaks and delivers superb protection against streams and deep snow, keeping your feet comfortable and dry for longer
- ➤ GRAPHENE OUTSOLE - Using graphene we have developed outsole rubbers that are scientifically proven to be 50% stronger, 50% more elastic and 50% harder wearing than our standard outsoles. Combined with 6mm claw shaped cleats to provide great traction over snow and ice.
- ➤ ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT - Lighter and more comfortable that other leading brands, making the shoe super comfortable for longer hikes.
- ➤ MID BOOT - The high ankle provides enough suppor to make a difference, without being too rigid. Whilst the lacing system provides a snug fit, allowing for some movement and swelling of the foot without having to be readjusted.
- ➤ SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 3 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide). Our customers say the shoe runs a little narrow with the waterproof liner so we would recommend ordering up .5 size.